Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Design Ramblings

I recently received what I ordered from moo.com, and the quality was superb. Take a look at the cards I printed (one being my uncle's cards and one being my cards). The printing was inexpensive, the shipping time was speedy and the packaging was just as awesome as the product. I would definitely recommend everyone to get their cards and other things printed here.

businesscard, radames, radames velez, business card, moo, card, print, graphic design, design

graphic design, business card, edwin rivera, edwin, rivera, design, minicard, moo



On another note, I found some interesting logo evolutions online while boredom surfing. As we all know, a logo is the most important branding tool a business can have. Without the identifying stamp that a logo puts on a product, we wouldn't be able to tell one product from another (ex.tropicana from florida's natural), and maybe not even care.

Check these interesting logo evolutions out here

No comments:

Post a Comment