Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Annual Junior Graphic Design Show


On March 11th, 2011 is the first annual Junior Graphic Design Show at SUNY Purchase! Stress is high, deadlines are approaching and sleep is lost. A few of my classmates and I will have work featured in the show. Various mediums will be present including print and motion graphics. My submissions include my Type as a Metaphor project (which consists of 4 panels) and my Typographic Novel.  It's been a crazy week so far, getting work together, mounting and submitting, but the result was definitely worth it. The pieces look great. Everyone is welcome to come by and check out the hard work we've been up to. Food and drinks will be served, so what do you have to lose? Checking out great art while eating delicious food? It doesn't get any better than that!

Check out the facebook event here.

No comments:

Post a Comment